icon

Mobile Dynamics

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sprackydoo 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2005 at 12:20 AM / IP Logged  

You got a loan to attend? How is your credit if you don't mind me asking?

I've been thinking about going to md but I don't know if my credit is good enough to get a loan I have a decently established (1.5 yr) credit card which will be paid off this month but I still have a $2000 sallie mae student loan out

exdox77 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2005 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
ok the thing with the loan is that i do have new load to attend. well since being so young i dont have a wide enough credit to get the full amount of tution and accomodations. but my grandmother was very helpful with my education so i was really greatful. i also had a $3000 loan from SM, u probally need to pay that off or talk to SM and you may be able to combine the two loans together and have one big one. that could be something to look into.
for the 8 week course the price will be around $5600US + Accomodations (around $1300 for doubles) keep in mind this is all US money. if you have any questions feel free to ask!!!
sprackydoo 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2005 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  

How much do you think I should bring for tuition housing food gas and whatever projects they have (so I can buy a remote start and alarm for cost) i'd like a rough estimate if you could to better prepare myself and set a budget

much thanks, good luck to you! 

exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2005 at 2:15 PM / IP Logged  
well buddy thats really hard to determind that since because the price of everything is considerbly higher than the US. well if you take out a loan the lovely ladies from mobile dynamics will factor in the room costs and tuition. my whole thing was about $9000 all together and that should be plenty of enough to cover gas, tuition, food, hotel costs and other materials you may want to buy.
exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2005 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  
well just took the MECP Silver exam, lets see what do i think about this exam.....to me i thought it was pretty easy as long as you paid attention in class you should do fine. There was alot of questions about relays, wiring, color codes, and also there was alot of power and current questions. I flew the exam and then went over it one more time to make sure i got every question right and didnt miss any simple questions, and of course i did make the mistake of filling out the wrong one even though i already knew that question.....lol oppps. altough it was fairly easy and i never really touched the study guide, that big book we was suppose to ready, lol.
SO IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT WANTS TO HIRE ME I AM MECP SILVER CERTIFIED!!!!
just to let anyone know!!!!
exdox77@gmail.com
exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2005 at 4:35 PM / IP Logged  
well getting down to the last week of school here in canada, today was a boring day it was raining and it was a whole day of lecture :-( it was basically a tuner day for cars we learned about car internals and lighting and other stuff like that. I will be taking the phase x part of the program this weekend. i havnt slept in for a long time so maybe i will just go to sleep early tonight so i wont be late tomorrow. and of course i will tell you guys about the program and what we will be making and maybe post a few pictures.
last night i stayed late to do a trial run of program called Phase XXX, it was really interested it was adavance speaker testing, the stuff that we went through was interesting because the software told us all the parameters about the speaker being tested. the instructed stated that it might be next year before the program comes out and be available, it must be refined before everything!
i will be posting after i leave the school about my jobs and my shop if you want to access my shops site goto http://www.geocities.com/pingedtag this is only a temp. site so that i can work out all the bugs but one should be up and all part available before the years end.
exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2005 at 6:02 PM / IP Logged  
today was our last day of phase x at mobile dynamics. well i have to say that i was a very cool 2 days. we learned new composite materials and how to make them, some of the materials i am not really allowed to say how to make them. but i will say that the material is twice as hard fiberglass materials and just as easy to sand as bondo. i think i was the most coolest composite that i have worked with, the picture is the project we all did, it consists of plexi glass, fiberglass, and variouse other materials. again i am not really allowed to say whats all in it since its for phase x graduates, sorry guys. maybe it will come up in an artical on my website so just keep checking. the photo doesnt really show much detail but you get the drift of it. if you haveto money i would take the phase its just weekend and its all hands on and u learn alot.
Mobile Dynamics - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
Mobile Dynamics - Page 4 - Last Post -- posted image.
Mobile Archviers -
Ever Growing Vehicle Archive's
exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2005 at 1:12 PM / IP Logged  
well guys, its been a few weeks since i have updated anything on the web, so bare with me. i havnt lost touch with any of you, i have been hard at work since i left mobile dynamics.
i had an interview with best buy but i couldnt comute 45 mins a day with the current gas prices :( so i set forth and created a business in Marion, Ohio called Extremes. For the past few weeks i have been obtaining business inforamtion and permits and scheduling appointments with retailers to get some of the best electronics to my shop. im trying to be uniqe and not offer everything under the sun and what anyone else offers. Right now i think it going to be Kenwood, MTX, and a secret retailer im working on. So check out the website temporaly at a free website but soon will be brought to a permanant one and will be update weekly by my team and will have articals for electronics and performance and autobody. so please check us out at http://www.geocities.com/pingedtag
thank you
Brandon Wilson
Again guys i cant stress enough how much Mobile Dynamics helped acheive what i have learned so far and what i have yet to begin to learn, i have a fulfilling and fun live ahead of me and i will never forget this school, some i hope to return and give thanks to this school and maybe give a guest appearance on my success but till then if you are really devoted to the mobile world of electronics Mobile Dynamics is definitly the place to be. they are more indepth than most people out there. again thank you for reading and i hope to here back from some graduates from Mobile Dynamics and tell me how your experience was.
Mobile Archviers -
bazzgazm 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2005 at 8:04 AM / IP Logged  
I hate to sound like the bearer of bad news, but how much other experience do you have installing? Just mobile dynamics? starting a car audio or even accessory business is not an easy task, making a successful one is much harder. The market of car audio is dying quickly and the manufacturers seem to be trying to seal the casket with design. So integration of stuff into FACTORY systems is a must now. i'm just imagining you'll need to hire a more experienced installer if i'm wrong. Things will be tight. Hopefully you can stick through them and feel out your market as to what sells, what doesn't. and what might. good luck to you in your endeavors none the less
exdox77 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2005 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged  
well dude sorry if you feel that way, but my business is doning pretty good from only been open for a about 2 weeks. its not just about car audio, but i do offer many other integrations that just aftermarket audio or video. so if you trying to burst that little bubble i have then to bad it wont be that way.
Mobile Archviers -
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic