4 l5 with 3 jbl amps

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Clif 
Member - Posts: 46
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 1:14 AM / IP Logged  
smaller pics
4 l5 with 3 jbl amps - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
That looks a little better. but like i said i still need to do a bit more work, not to worried about the rings to much as the majority of it will be covered up and cut out. but i should have more progress done by sunday. I will post some more pics of what i got done. till then im out.
hmmm.... was that the right wire?
realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 7:40 AM / IP Logged  
Good job clif, way to keep the progress going man. You seem like me once I start a project im in such a hurry to finish it. I just cant wait to see the finished product.
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
blufab 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 10:42 AM / IP Logged  
Did you paint b4 you cut your holes?
Clif 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 12:07 PM / IP Logged  
yea u dud paint them first, i got to redoo the one kick pannel so it looks a little better. but i will just primer it then cut the holes then do the final paint on it. i am starting the other kick pannel today i think im going to do this one a bit diffrent, like mold it right to my kickpannel plastic piece, that way it will look more stock. i will post more pics of the progress i get today, i plan on almost compleating the other kick pannel today. i will post pics of step by step and not just final product. be back in a few hours or so.....
Clif 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
glad i can spaell, change both begining "u"s to "i"s so its "yea i did paint them first"
blufab 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 12:36 PM / IP Logged  
Good luck on the new kick panel. I dont think i will ever put any kick panels in my vehicle, i would end up kicking the sh*t outta some nice craftmanship. 4 l5 with 3 jbl amps - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
broncoman 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2005 at 3:27 PM / IP Logged  

Looks nice Clif.        Post more pics with the speaker on it.  I noticed a mouse trap under the kick panel?  mice problems on your car?  :)

Clif 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2005 at 2:20 AM / IP Logged  
yea the mouse trap was to ballence it beacuse i cant screw it down yet.... so i grabbed what i could find. but as for the other kick pannel. I did this one a bit diffrent, molding it right to the factory plastic kick pannel. here are the steps and how far i have got.
Basic Supplies that i used, hot glue cloth, and some strong copper wire.
first pic of the rings mounted
a test fit to see if it looks good
a pic of it clothed in place,
almost looks like the e brake is hitting it but it has about a 1/4th of an inch all the way threw its travel, guess i have to put my e-brake on with my hand from now on...
Might do some more work tomarow dont know yet.. later....
Clif 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 07, 2005 at 2:36 AM / IP Logged  
well im still waiting for some wood so i can start my project for the 3 jbl amps and the 4 l5s, but i have gotten alot of ideas, i got a sweet idea for the amp racks that i think will look sweet. But heres what i have been doing in the meen time. Make this box for my brothers 2000 impalla maken this for his birthday. almost done with it, just a bit more sanding on half of it and paint and thats it. Also if anyone is intreseted i got a box for 3 12s that fits a 2000 to 2002 impalla, this will fit more then just that car, i know if fits a newer taures.. if if you are intrested let me know, im looking for 100 bucks. its a fiberglass box that is painted silver. but here are some pice of the other box that i am maken for my bros b-day.... for 2 15"s.....
Thats it for now, i plan on finishing it tomarow or wait should i say later today? i dont know but i do know is that im out. so PeaCe
Clif 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 07, 2005 at 2:37 AM / IP Logged  
by the way anyone who is wondering, the caddy in the back is a fleetwood caddy, 78 i think, its about 21 feet long and thats the next project after this one... cant wait to get that one started either...
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic