icon

problem with second screen

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bumpin95ranga 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2005 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  

ok i jus tried installing my second screen and i ran into a little bit of a problem.

ill start out by saying i connected all the wires to where they are supposed to be according to the manual. but my problem is that i turn my p2s on and the tv on and all i get it a shhhe screen. i cant even bring the menue on the screen. jus a blank white screen, i hooked my audio cables up to the fm mod and i can hear sound jus fine jus no picture. what could be the problem?

bumpin95ranga 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2005 at 9:07 AM / IP Logged  
*turn my ps2 on and the tv on and all i get it a white screen*
Asmodeus 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2005 at 11:07 AM / IP Logged  

Ok...Is the second screen ran through a splitter or is it dedicated to the PS2??

If it is ran through a splitter then check you splitter or just bypass it to make see if its the screen or the splitter...

try to isolate the problem....

Give us a little more info on how you have your video signal routed and what equipment you are using and maybe we can give you a more descriptive answer....

problem with second screen - Last Post -- posted image.
Making the World A Louder Place
bumpin95ranga 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2005 at 3:16 AM / IP Logged  
on the screen it had male a/v cables and also the 3 female slots on the backside.  i tried to hook the ps2 cables straight to the female plugs on the back, no response. then i got a dual female end connector and connect ed the male ends of the screen to the male ends of the ps2 and still nuthing.. i hooked my audio cables up to my fm modulator and im able to hear the ps2 audio thru my speakers, jus no picture
dxav 
Silver - Posts: 314
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2005 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged  
You know that screen works, right? You may have to try a video amplifier, but only 2 screens, you should get a picture. Have you tried this new screen alone in the car?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic