starter activate?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dougie109 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2005 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged  

hey,

i got a carvox security alarm installed on my car. they got 95% installed.. and then tested.. the starter comes on after it is started. eventually going to blow up the starter. so i asked the guys to disconnect the starter so i cant activate it by accident.. how i cant seem to find out how they stoped it from working? i dont understand where the spare key is to be placed? i bought a key bypasser and i dont think they even used it? any idea how i can get back to the car at least starting with the remote would help me out ALOT!!!

thanks again

Douglas

mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 13, 2005 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  

dougie109 wrote:
i got a carvox security alarm installed on my car. they got 95% installed.. and then tested.. the starter comes on after it is started. eventually going to blow up the starter. so i asked the guys to disconnect the starter so i cant activate it by accident.. how i cant seem to find out how they stoped it from working?

YAWN............

Year, Make & Model of vehicle.....
CarVox Model #??
"eventually going to blow up the starter"
Does that mean the Starter is still going after the Engine Starts??

MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
dougie109 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2005 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  

2000 focus wagon the only thing the box has on it.. two-way lcd vehicle security and engine starter system

yes it was trying to start the car even after it was on already so they disactivated it somehow.. now im trying to figure out how to reactivate it? i think they disconnected it so ill figure out the wires...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic