icon

adding 2 6.5'' components to doors

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
suicidecustom 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: November 07, 2005 at 11:02 PM / IP Logged  

i understand, sometimes it quite hard to get customers to justify spending $400.00 (canadian) on a set of 6.5" VR components , let alone $700.00 on the XR's (JL offers the ZR line at $1400.00 per set of speakers). but if you want the clearest and loudest possible system its definitly the way to go.

kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 1:35 PM / IP Logged  
Nice. those things look great in there. great job.
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)
hobobasher 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2005 at 10:40 PM / IP Logged  
yeah definatly a clean job. I do agree finally something for a truck. Keep up the good work looking foward to pics of the finished product. So far so good
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2005 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  

well guys thanx for all the compliments.. i wish i had finished pics of my panels but they rn't done yet.. which sucks ass.. but that has to do with the weather here in nebraska as it is to cold to paint now and im not going to pay a shop to do it.... i also figured i'd just leave them primed in my truck over the winter to see how they hold up against abuse and what not... and i have lots of rattles to fix in the doors now as the piece i mad rattles against the plastic part of the pocket.. so i have just a few things to fix like that but they sound great and my whole system will be thumping once my iraggi alt shows up and my stinger battery..

S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
hobobasher 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2005 at 1:05 PM / IP Logged  
yeah man i definatly understand the weather man. I live in Rhode Island winters here suck so bad so yeah I know where your coming from.
Im gonna start ym panels this spring that and my tint im gonna put new tint on my truck and of course weather is peritting that.
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 7:26 PM / IP Logged  
ok so i have been having horrible luck with audio equipment lattely... had a stinger audio battery go bad and i have been trying to get it replaced for 2 months now.. and i ordered an iraggi alt. and he sent me the wrong one after waiting 4 weeks to recieve it.... but in this freezing weather in nebraska bring out the rattles in cars... the panels i made vibrate against the plastic edge of the pocket i covered up.. so i was thinking if i dynamat the inside of the pocket and then but some felt on the top lip it would stop that.. is there any special felt people have used to do this????
S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic