the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

RE Audio Question

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Walkercustoms 
Copper - Posts: 219
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2005 at 1:56 PM / IP Logged  

Does anybody of the specs for a SX12?  I am also having a hard time figuring out there page.  On the SQL part of this sub it says to run it in a box of 1.9 at 32HZ and then if you go to there eclosesure part it says the box for this sub is 2.5 at 35HZ.  How am I supposed to construct this box I have it with new demensions at 1.9 with out the speaker displacement.  Do do you figure in speaker and port displacement when building the box?

Thanks

rottenbelly 
Copper - Posts: 99
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2005 at 2:09 PM / IP Logged  
Go to the woofer calculator in this site. it can give u all that info. just entern your specs snd wood thickness and your done. in car audio section on left side of page.
rottenbellys 05 crew cab colorado.Pioneer dehp 880prs, kenwood excelon in all 4 doors. Bazooka 500 mono Jl 10w3 in coustom center console box.
Walkercustoms 
Copper - Posts: 219
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 19, 2005 at 2:32 PM / IP Logged  

I have the box design ready but, the guy does not have the speaker yet it has been ordered and I can not find any specs on this sup and on there site it says the speaker is supposed to have a 1.9 cubic box and when I go to the box part of there site it says the box is going to be 2.5 with there numbers.  I just want to know how to figure in port displacemetn and speaker displacemetn into a box when building it how to get the area of a port and all that.

fugit 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2005 at 9:29 AM / IP Logged  

go to products, subs, se, ts and at the bottom it has the displacement for the sub.

"I'm Rick James bi***, enjoy yo' self Ah Ah Ah"
Dave Chappelle as Rick James
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2005 at 10:20 AM / IP Logged  

You can use this great calculator to help design your box. It usues slot ports though.

http://www.accelerator-pedal.com/ported-box.asp

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic