icon

whats a good alrm remote start system?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
shott8283 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 28, 2005 at 11:27 PM / IP Logged  
been wantin to put in a alarm/remote starter in my ram but not sure whats a good trusted brand... id like a 2 way system with many features   i was lookin at the Ungo SR6000 by clarion .. seems to be a good system.... just not sure how to shop for one... i have installed them before but never had to shop for one msyelf..and mainly single systems like keyless entry or remote...  this will be my first multisystem ..  any ideas would be great!
tragik 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2005 at 1:21 AM / IP Logged  
I am really fond of the Autopage 855LCD, and the Scytek Galaxy 5100. They both install well and are easy to program. The 5100 has has a full color LCD screen on the remote. how cool is that
Northstart.....or start it your damn self.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 30, 2005 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  

http://astroflex.com/

THE BEST...................

bajaclawz71 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2005 at 12:57 AM / IP Logged  
Compustar
tragik 
Copper - Posts: 169
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2005 at 1:05 AM / IP Logged  
I like Astroflex alot. I just wish they would get up to speed with thier programming. They are great, but I wish they could be programmed to ignore the door trigger on start-up, and shut down like the 855 LCD and the galaxy 5100. You can work around these things with additional relays and programming on an astro, but when you are working on commision, the less extra stuff you have to do, the better. The Astro 5204 is missing alot of features too. I hear they have some new stuff coming out tho, and they are a pretty cutting edge company, so maybe they will figure it out soon..
Northstart.....or start it your damn self.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic