icon

getting used to fiberglass, pics

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ragoal12 
Copper - Posts: 135
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2005 at 12:27 AM / IP Logged  
sounds like u waited to long to clear it a second time.. and if u didn't scuff the first coat after waiting more than an hour that could be ur problem.. but i haven't messed with puff can clear so im not really sure about how that clear works.. but i know with a 2 stage paint if u wait to long(say 30 min of flash time) and then try to lay down another coat without scufffing the first coat usually u'll have problems.. but good work man
S.O.B custsoms.. South Omaha, Nebraska
youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2005 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  
alright i finally got them done. i haven't bin able to work on them till recently. here is the pics of the new boxes.
getting used to fiberglass, pics - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
getting used to fiberglass, pics - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
i think that the clear reacted badly to second cote of clear, so i only did one good cote of clear on these two and it did fine. I think that it would be possible for someone to make it look really good if you could do this well. cause i did this pretty good for the first time. And it would look grate if you could do it without messing up.
Aaron
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
hobobasher 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2005 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  

Hey nice job man that looks pretty sick expecially for your first time. Definatly nice work. Keep it up man.

youngone 
Silver - Posts: 269
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2005 at 10:08 PM / IP Logged  
thanks man i appreciate that.
Want to know some good equipment- JL,Adire Audio,Mcintosh,Brax,Helix,Eclipse,JBL,RE,Dimoand Audio,Zapco, pritty much anything DYhon,Forbidden recommend
On the12volt you give some info and you get in
hobobasher 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2005 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
Anytime man My first time i went over kill and tried making a dashboard that came out liek the worlds worst body work. You started small did a sweet job slowly go onto bigger jobs which I learned is easier and over time its more fun. Just take your time have patience. So far youve got that down path pretty good keep it up
Crazycrocket 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2005 at 12:02 AM / IP Logged  
Looks great. Gives me hope for when I start doing my hood and interior.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic