icon

Best Shop Jokes

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xorcom 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2006 at 11:25 AM / IP Logged  
Ok, A good one at CC the page on the phone was Ext. 500 (if I remember right) one night while we were closing up page the FNG they have a call on 500.
They pick up the phone and dial 500, all you hear through the entire store is ( hello? hello?) LOL the last one I did took them a few min before they hung up. :)

xorcom 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2006 at 11:27 AM / IP Logged  
Another good one was having the snap on guy change the lock on some ones tool box on there day off,
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2006 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
xorcom wrote:
Ok, A good one at CC the page on the phone was Ext. 500 (if I remember right) one night while we were closing up page the FNG they have a call on 500.
They pick up the phone and dial 500, all you hear through the entire store is ( hello? hello?) LOL the last one I did took them a few min before they hung up. :)

haha I've done that like a tone of times!
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
tbird9290 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2006 at 12:32 AM / IP Logged  

Another Annoying song to play is "Milk And Cereal"

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2690820

Damit now it's stuck in my head agian...

This is what I Think doesn't mean I am wrong doesn't mean im right. I Make my ride look the way I want it I don't care what everyone else thinks... All Eyes On Me -2Pac
impaladad 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2006 at 5:03 PM / IP Logged  
Guys, I know this post is old, but I have a neww one for you. All you need are some 36" zip ties, and a FNG with a rear wheel drive car.  Attach zip tie to drive shaft, and be sure to be outside when they leave work! Sounds like a machine gun!
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2006 at 1:44 PM / IP Logged  
Ok, here it is, the work joke of all time. Pop the "M" and "N" keys off of the computer keyboard and reverse them. See how many people figure out that the keys were switched and it was not a computer issue.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
arrow12 
Silver - Posts: 527
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2006 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged  

Ha.  That is a good one forbidden.  At my school the computers are right next to each other.  I switched the keyboard inputs on mine and the one next to me.  The kid next to me couldn't figure out why his computer was talking to him.  It was hilarious.

That's my opinion. Take it, leave it, or correct me.
another-kelly 
Silver - Posts: 618
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2006 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged  
just did this the other day. next time you pull in an Acura, pop the hood. "Uh oh, this isn't right. Did yoou know someone put a Honda motor in your Acura?" had the woman going
another-kelly 
Silver - Posts: 618
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2006 at 11:20 PM / IP Logged  

one of the guy's finally brought up his toolbox to work. used up a bunch of our crap tape. this was only the beginning

Best Shop Jokes - Page 6 -- posted image.

5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 12:22 PM / IP Logged  
I used to work for this shop along side this 60y/o Armenian upholstery dude. Being old and stuff he was always angry whenever we had to test out our installs by cranking up the volume untill the windows of the building rattled.
Well, in his area he likes it to be totally silent except for his sewing machine. One day another installer goes into his room with a huge 10x10 sheet of MDF and just slams it on his upholstery table. The old guy who wasn't paying attention, screams like Wiley Coyote falling off a cliff.
Oh man, that was the last time anyone messed with that old dude. He got so angry we thought he was going to have a heart attack.
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
Page of 8

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic