icon

asianwolf 8000rs or Galaxy 5100

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
minhbach 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  
Here comes the problems that i never see before after being an installer. I ordered two alarm units model asianwolf 8000rs or known as galaxy 5100 from Asianwolf website. I installed one on the honda accord 97 and one on honda accord 02. The problem is that the lcd remote on the accord 02 can operate the accord 97 although it has never been programed to the accord 97. However,  the accord 97 cannot operate the 02.  Does any body know why it happen and how to reset the system. I am really positive that this is a manufacturing error. Help please, the customer are madding at me.
tacalin 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 6:43 AM / IP Logged  
Try to fill both locations for lcd remote with the same remote.
prdjr165 
Copper - Posts: 293
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 7:23 AM / IP Logged  
you have to program the LCD remote to the 02 honda again,The unit can handle 4 LCD remotes,follow directions in manual and even if you only have 2 remotes program each one twice,this will fill all the remote slots in the brain thus bumping out the other remote for the 97 accord.
minhbach 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 10:38 AM / IP Logged  
The system just comes with one lcd remote and one regular remote. If it is the case that i have to program the remote again. I have to program the accord 97 not the accord 02 to clear the code on lcd remote of the accord 02. Am I correct or. Actually the code stored in the brain of the alarm system right not the LCD remote. Or do i have to program both the same way. Two times on the regular and two times on lcd remote to fill the slots so it bumped out any previous codes stored.
prdjr165 
Copper - Posts: 293
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  
I'm pretty sure you have to program all remotes at the same time,Program the remote that is working 2 different cars.Do the one way first,then the 2way and see if it works.Try doing each one twice to bump out any other remotes that might be programed to that unit.T he directions are in the manual or on the website for scytek.
minhbach 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2005 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged  
My question to you is the code store in the brain of the alarm unit or the remote. The best way i can think of is to reprogram both of the units to fill its locations.
tacalin 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: November 25, 2005 at 7:09 AM / IP Logged  

you have to program the LCD remote to the 97 honda again two time. in this way you will erase any previously stored transmitter codes. the unit have separate locations for 2-way and 1-way remotes. two for 2-way and four for 1-way. note that the programming sequence is different for 1 and 2-way remote:

1-way - ignition key "ON"  3 times

2-way - ignition key "ON" 4 times

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic