icon

96 Integra won’t start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Rdking 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2005 at 12:46 PM / IP Logged  
Hello, I have a 96 Integra the car has an Automate model 3 installed the original tech used wire taps. I installed new door speakers and a amp and now the car won't start engine cranks but does not fire. My question is what is this alarm capable of doing is it cutting ignition power to the engine? I may have bumped some of the alarm wires when running my power cable from the battery to the trunk. Could the Automate keep my car from starting or should I be looking somewhere else. Chris
honomichl 
Copper - Posts: 128
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2005 at 3:11 PM / IP Logged  
Try pushing on the gas. It also could be the fuel pump. had that happen to a 97 blazer.
you can't be ahead of the curb if you aren't LIVIN LOUD
Rdking 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2005 at 4:55 PM / IP Logged  
I got the car running. The battery voltage got low from testing the new amp and speakers with engine off. I charged the battery and then had to unplug the alarm module and plug it back in everything seems to be working good now.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic