icon

Dont Hide Your Wires!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kd7nfr 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2006 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  
That's pretty slick looking. I guess if you do it right, it'll come out looking good!
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2006 at 11:05 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks!  I guess it just takes some trial and error.  I'd really like to see other cool wiring and battery install pics!
willdkartunes 
Copper - Posts: 250
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 12:22 AM / IP Logged  
Not bad coppellstereo! I'm not a big fan of showing wires at all, but not so bad when you set it up like you did. Unfortunately, not everyone with wires showing has this type of finesse! I'm all for the 'clean' look. For me, the less wires I can see the better. I love the Orion amps with the end-caps that hide all the wires!  If anybody does want to show off the wires then I suggest you take some tips from coppellstereo. Keep up the good work!   Dont Hide Your Wires! - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
darthness 
Copper - Posts: 136
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 12:29 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah that looks nice. my install shows wires, but thats because i got sloppy and im in between installs right now.
rottenbelly 
Copper - Posts: 99
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 3:10 PM / IP Logged  
I have a decent battery install i just cant get the pics to load. was in rides section but locked up rottenbellys ride.
rottenbellys 05 crew cab colorado.Pioneer dehp 880prs, kenwood excelon in all 4 doors. Bazooka 500 mono Jl 10w3 in coustom center console box.
rottenbelly 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  
http://pictures.aol.com/ap/myAlbums.do?albumId=11556.1018.1129848832218.1 I have a couple pics of my battery in here coppellstereo
rottenbellys 05 crew cab colorado.Pioneer dehp 880prs, kenwood excelon in all 4 doors. Bazooka 500 mono Jl 10w3 in coustom center console box.
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged  
hmm, it isnt letting me view.  It says that I dont have any pics saved, it keeps opening up MY non-existent album.
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 12, 2006 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged  
You'll have to go over to rottenbelly's and look at them on his computer  ;)
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
jlord16 
Silver - Posts: 322
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 12:09 AM / IP Logged  
I like the wires visable but only the first few inches that are attached to the amp/cap/dist block/eq, the rest shuld be hidden behind pannels, but i think insatalls look better with come wiring showing around the components of the system
Clarion DB36MP
Infinity Kappa Perfect 10"
Respone 800w Mono
ALPINE MRP-F250
*Custom fabrications*
rottenbelly 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2006 at 8:15 AM / IP Logged  

Well i cant get a link with pics to work this time. It worked last time . i just got a new computer so Ill try to fix up something.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic