icon

Astra 7E7 into a Mazda MX-6

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
florinel76 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  

Hello everybody, being a new member and a beginer in this I will try as much as i can to be specific with what i would like to be helped. I have a little bit of skills so i will start by telling you that this i want to make it a "do it yourself" project at home. I have a 97 Mazda MX-6 and recently i have purchased on the internet an alarm system Astra 7E7 plus 2 aftermarket actuators with module. The actuators have 5 wires. I even have some pictures taken of what the schematics are for those and I would like to install them in my car. I went through the schematics and i asked the guy that sold me the alarm what do i need to do first and he told me that i need to set the alarm for negative trigger. For my acutatos i just received a diagram  but no explanation on what are the wires  do. That means i would like to find out based on the color of the actuator what each wire is for? This will help me understand further in my project on how and wich wire to connect where. And based on the picture that i will post i hope you can help me and tell me more about the actuators. On the other hand i would like to be able to install my door locks as two stage door locks. I know that i will need a relay and that i will get it tomorrow. As i decided to start and install the alarm this weekend.

Astra 7E7 into a Mazda MX-6 - Last Post -- posted image.

florinel76 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2006 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged  

I would like to add that i don't have switches for the doors to lock and unlock and i don't think that i will install any. all that i want is to be able to make it work from the remote. i would like to add a picture and ask you that if that will be the schematic that i will have to use to install my door lock to the alarm, as a two stage negative trigger ???

Astra 7E7 into a Mazda MX-6 - Last Post -- posted image.

jacqueslacombe 
Copper - Posts: 124
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2006 at 4:47 AM / IP Logged  
Well the actuator has 5 wires because there is a internal switch that will lock /unlock  the other actuator if you use the key cylinder instead of the remote (so the black ,white,brown wires of the actuator makes the switch ) the green and blue wires drives the actuator  so you need to cut one of those  2 according to the other diagrams    and the white and brown  that goes to the alarm are (-) trigger  (Be carefull when you adjuste the actuator  make sure that the switch inside the actuator move from one position to the other position from both actuators )  anyway you don't realy need to attach those 3 wires that make the switch since you will probably used always the remote .    GOOD  LOOK
cocolaboy

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic