icon

Car Audio Shop Advertising Event

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mad550 
Copper - Posts: 201
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2006 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  
Shop front demos are a great way to attract interest we do it here on occationsand always works.
WOW Sight and Sound
Maroochydore
Nothing is impossible!
Do it right the first time or don't do it at all.
sedate 
Silver - Posts: 1,173
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2006 at 4:52 PM / IP Logged  
Hmm.. in regards to the comments about other stores using it for free advertising:
My JL dealer does some impressive figures to say the *least*... they throw big parties all the time ... they welcome guys from other stores and even bring some guy with a JBL 10000zillion watt Van that owns a competing store over... CarToys, ExtremeAudio, CARRS..... *all* the local shops turn out sometimes...the extra shops add *LOADS* of heads at the event... giving other shops' customers exposure to thier store, while getting everybody excited about car-stereos and racing and what-not. I've seen NSX's from *other* stores bassing in front of the store when they do this ... competion or not they're bringing attention to *you*
Remember, this market is *not* saturated at all, and given the goofy-huge explosion in this market segment over the last few years, what is good for goose is still good for the gander. You need to promote the *industry* and generate interest in car customization in general.. being picky about who celebrates that interest with you won't win ya any friends or much business..
"I'm finished!" - Daniel Plainview
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2006 at 7:05 PM / IP Logged  
Great advice! I just dont want competitors out there handing out coupons or anything!
sedate 
Silver - Posts: 1,173
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 09, 2006 at 10:10 AM / IP Logged  
Well, obviously. I mean, if you invited other shops to a big bonanza, then offered to reciprocate in a few months with ur own cars/cusotmers... then certainly some decorum would be expected ... I'd be suprised if someone would abuse it like that...
"I'm finished!" - Daniel Plainview
coppellstereo 
Silver - Posts: 785
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 09, 2006 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  
I agree that just getting the community excited about the car customization culture is a good idea
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic