icon

CT-5000 Program mode?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
89_trailboss 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2006 at 8:38 PM / IP Logged  

I cant seem to get this unit to go into program mode. I hold the hoop pin for 4 seconds. release. lights flash. press and realease pin. lights keep flashing fabout 1 min. they never go solid for the 20 sec. siren does not go off.  if I open the door, the lights will start flashing for 1 min. close the hood the lights start flashing for 1 min. what now?

Got to late tonight to continue to work on it so I start the truck up (89 Nissan Pathfinder) and the green light on the shock sensor is on. and movment/vibration(subs on, or ehxaust noise, or potholes/rough road) will make the red light go on. The parking lights will NOT shut off(blinking, not solid) untill one min after the truck is shut off. shock sensor is mounted on slight angle directly to the floor under the center consol. screwed on.

also, when I first pluged the antena in the LED on it would flash. now it does not. Dont know if that helps.

HELP!!!

89_trailboss 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2006 at 8:39 PM / IP Logged  
when I say the siren does not go off I mean it never sounds. no chirp, no weee weee weee, no nothin.
kohara73 
Copper - Posts: 192
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2006 at 8:32 AM / IP Logged  
When you press the hood pin the second time, have the parking lights gone out or are they still on?  You have to press the switch the second time while the lights are on.
Keith
89_trailboss 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2006 at 10:49 AM / IP Logged  
So press the pin the second time when the lights flash "on"? every time I hit the pin for the second time the lights will continue to flash. On for one second, off for another, on for one, off for another and so on. Could it be in program playback mode?
ck auto 
Copper - Posts: 257
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2006 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged  
push hood pin down for 6 seconds release right away tap hood pin again lights will stay count till six if still on then turn key on off 3 times then press lock 2 times if alarm goes off when trying to program turn key on off 5 times to put in valet mode program then repeat 5 keyflips to get out of valet
good luck
kirk

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic