icon

2000 Denali Bose wiring specifications

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bafitch 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2006 at 8:17 PM / IP Logged  

I have a 2000 Denali and I am installing an amp and subwoofers, but I am keeping everything else factory.  I am going to hook up a line-out converter to get the signal to the amp. 

I need to know if I can wire the line-out converter directly from the back of the deck, or if I have to do it after the factory amplifier.  I do not even know where the amplifier is, or what wires would be what on it.  I also need to know what channels are already crossover so that I don't try to get bass from a high-pass signal.  A wiring diagram would be ideal, with locations of the amp and subwoofer.

I had originally wired the line-out converter to the rear speakers right at the speaker, but I found out that those speakers have a high-pass crossover already hooked up, so I got no base signal to the amp. 

Any information about the wiring would be greatly appreciated.

customnate 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2006 at 10:51 PM / IP Logged  
MAN whats it like to be the first lol i use to work For GM and Technicar! First off YES you can wire the In-line out converter from the back of the deck no worries about factory amp!! and to answer that questions it is behind the glove box drope the glove it pulls the tabs in from the sides its right there mounted!! you shouldnt have any problems incase you need to know the wires from the facotry to grab signal is Light Blue/Dark blue, are Front Left Door, Dark GREEN/ Light Green, are passenger, steal signal from there behind Deck Your done!! And incase anyone needs to know YES!!!!!! YOU CAN TURN ON THE FACTORY AMP FROM THERE If you do an aftermarket Radio took me a little while but it can be done!
Sinceryly,
The Custom Nate

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic