icon

1997 Toyota Mark II remote door lock

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
unkosan 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2006 at 5:45 AM / IP Logged  
This vehicle is only sold in Japan. I think the closest thing to it in the states is the Lexus ES 300 although the motors are different and the wiring to a certain point. Anyways, I am having trouble with the door locks. At stock the key would unlock and lock all the doors when turned in the driver side door lock. This could also be done from the switch in the driver side door. The remote will unlock the doors but will only lock the doors if the drivers door is already locked. There are four wires (B/R, G, Blue/R, and B)going into the door lock actuator coming from the driver side kick panel. When tested with the door unlocked: black w/red-0 volts, all others test 0 volts and tied to ground. When the door is locked: black w/red-8.4V all others test 0V and ground. When the door switch is pushed to lock the doors the Blue/R jumps to 12V and back to zero. When it is pushed to unlock the G jumps 12V and back to zero. I attached the remote unlock to these two wires but nothing happens when the remote is pushed to lock or unlock the doors. There are also three wires (G/B, B/Y and B)coming from the door switch and attaching to the door lock actutator at a different location. These wires test (when the door is locked) G/B-2.09V, B/Y-2.09V, B-0V and ground. When the door is unlocked: G/B-1.47V, B/Y-1.47V, B-0V and ground. They do not pulse when the door switch is pushed, just change voltage. When i attach to the G/B and B/Y I can unlock all the doors with the remote but like i said they will not lock unless the drivers door is first locked. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
bazzgazm 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2006 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged  
kinda sounds like the newer lexus and higher toyota systems, there were 2 wires in the door you needed to grab (lock notification) I forget the models. just go into the car diagrams and look up the rx330, i'm sure it had one because i remember doing it.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic