icon

turn signals flashing too fast

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stump24 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2006 at 3:41 PM / IP Logged  

I installed all new leds in my 06 trailblazer. The only bulb that were different were the front marker/turn. They were 3757na,i had to use 3157na. They now flash too fast. i tried to use 220ohm resistors and it made the light slightly dim but still flash fast. Any ides???

Has anybody tried to do an led install on a 04 dodge ram. His is strobing and the lights stay on dim even with everything off. His are supposed to be 3057 and we had to use 3157. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

compudude86 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2006 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged  
from what i hear this could be a few things, 1. the flasher should be replaced with an electronic flasher, available at auto zone. also, ive heard that newer gms use a pulsed output on the lights
nyrider 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 05, 2006 at 2:38 PM / IP Logged  
have you ever tried turning one of the bulbd around.  Turn signal bulbs have 2 filaments and when they are not put in the same way one light bulb will take up all the power flash faster.  Just try reversing the bulb around on one socket if it dosent work put it back in and reverse the other bulb

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic