icon

Window Car Tint

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bigwest4085 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2006 at 2:03 PM / IP Logged  
How much does it normaly cost to tint all your windows the darkest tint you can.....does anyone know of any sites??
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 10, 2006 at 2:36 PM / IP Logged  
Why don't you call your local tint shops and ask for quotes? 
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2006 at 2:37 PM / IP Logged  
Paying someone to do it? $100-$175...do it yourself  $60 +..but will most likely suck first stab at it.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
vwgolf1128 
Copper - Posts: 120
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2006 at 3:39 PM / IP Logged  
Yeh, I am thinking of getting mine done and around here its costs in the range of 200. Is it true tint appears to look lighter with tan upholstery? thanks
Volkswagen Golf
Alpine CDA-9851
Alpine MRD-M501
Alpine 12" Type R Ported
Alpine Guy is my hero
kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2006 at 8:45 PM / IP Logged  
welll think about it... the darker it will be on the inside, the darker it will look, because there will be less light reflecting back out, rather being absorbed... legal limits vary from state to state, go to the ghettoest part of town where you live and you can normally find some guy that can do a GREAT job, and probably pay him cash, and get a better deal. How I did all mine, and they lasted and everything, one guy even waranteed his work for life and signed a thing, and they have been in buisness for more than 5 years...
why is this in the car stereo forum lol
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic