icon

wiring 2 ohm subs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
geepherder 
Platinum - Posts: 3,668
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 12, 2006 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  

Why such hostility towards the people of this forum?  We're all trying to steer you in the right direction.  Chill out and stop making such an ass out of yourself.

I don't see one of your questions that hasn't been answered, so what is it you want to know? 

My ex once told me I have a perfect face for radio.
church_of_bass 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: June 12, 2006 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  
dude, this is all pretty ridiculous...everybody needs to calm down here.  Granted, it is true that the equipment homeboy wants to run is economy, i've heard economy systems rock pretty dam hard...20% produst, 80%install.  And i've also gathered that he doesn't care about sq at all, only looking foe ridiculous output.  Don't get me wrong, i'm not taking any sides on this, i'm just saying he shouldn't be ripped on for not buying the best...but i think everybody needs to relax and chill out on this tip, cause it's obviously just wizing lots of people off.  let's all calm down and have a peaceful discussion like adults, where constructive criticism is met with amicability and not hostility.  just my two cents. peace
"alcohol and night swimming - It's a winning combination!" - Lenny
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic