icon

Chirp after arming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bmwpwner 
Copper - Posts: 174
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 12, 2006 at 12:02 AM / IP Logged  
also check to make sure your door latches are properly tightened in the right position. my wife has a 97 accord and for the last about year or so her latches (the adjustable mechanical part inside the door sill) will need to be readjusted so her interior light doesn't come on when she turns one direction or another. use a number 1 philip bit to tightened them up and make sure not to strip them out. good luck and hope this helps.
"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-Socrates-
mrvf 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2006 at 2:06 AM / IP Logged  

Yesterday the alarm full trigger twice, after i stop full trigger...i disarm and arm and then chirps 4 times 10sec after arming the system...it means i have one sensor active.

Maybe i have the proximity sensor wrong :( and full trigger the alarm and sometimes chirps.

When yesterday saw the events the led gives me 8bling...mux trigger 2 for optional sensor...i dont understand...should give me 2blings for proximity sensor!!!!!

bmwpwner 
Copper - Posts: 174
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2006 at 2:29 AM / IP Logged  

did you diode isolate the prox sensor? if you didn' t the 2 sensors could be getting crossed up. i don't have a lot of experience with prox sensors but never underestimate the power of diode isolation. good luck and hope this helps.

"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think."
-Socrates-
mrvf 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2006 at 4:10 AM / IP Logged  

thanks a lot for help me out...i will check the installation.

The alarm is installed by clifford autorized dealer here in Portugal.

I have them installed past one year, and the problem of chirp starts past month...just full trigger two times.

I hope everything go back to normal

ringojam 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2006 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
Do you have the glass breakage sensor installed? if so turn it down,if not did you mount the omni sensor on a flat            surface? disconect  each individiual sensor and see which one is faulty i still believe its the proximity sensor try turning down the prox sensor and  see if that works.
Jamaica home of the worlds fastest man.
mrvf 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 1:21 AM / IP Logged  

I just turn down the warn away zone of proximity sensor...i hope this way don't chirp.

If don't chirp i will relocate the sensor and adjust them to the new location (put more in the center)

Thanks for your great help

mrvf 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  

At the moment everything ok...but im thinking and i dont believe it's sensibility of proximity sensor, because when system is armed never get a false chirp of them, never!! The problem is few seconds after arming the alarm...

I love my clifford, but i hate this problems!!!!!!!!!!

regards...

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic