bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 3:32 AM / IP Logged  

•__________•

OUCH!

Never heard of that one before.

Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
pimpincavy 
Silver - Posts: 880
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 5:32 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks bellsracer and everyone else for the help and advice.
Ctoh, I could have done without your post. If you have nothing informative to say please dont bother posting. I dont need your "im better than you" attitude and your insults to my intelligence.
Im going today to get some detox stuff that quite a few people have told me works. I think the whole drug test concept is stupid. Ive never even been late to a day of work. So what if I like to smoke pot once in awhile. I dont smoke before or during work, it doesnt affect my job performance in the least. The whole thing is ridiculous. I wish I lived in canada like Ravendarat.
Does the company have to warn you ahead of time about the test? Or could they spring it on me during the first interview?
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 5:50 PM / IP Logged  
I am bettin they prefer to spring it on ya, element of suprise. Hey make sure you wear clean boxers (NITT) lmao..............
bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged  

I worked in the human resources for BB a couple of years ago. I'm familiar with many of their hiring practices (unless they changed them over the past 18 months)

As for the test, when I was hired it wasn't the urine test, I got the blood test and one of my friends get the hair test. A close co-worker when I was there didn't get tested at all. It usually varies from region to region I'm told, but I can't confirm that currently.

Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2006 at 2:45 AM / IP Logged  
pimpincavy wrote:
I dont need your "im better than you" attitude and your insults to my intelligence. 
I haven't posted in a while, but I still read posts almost every day. I just had to say somthing here. I'm not trying to be insulting, but you didn't show much itelligence burning a pipe before trying to get a new job, much less telling every one on this site your smokeing the rope. IMO You should of found a smokers forum to ask that question. I'm no saint and I have a few bones in my closet, however I would not drag them out here.
Big Dave
fox55 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 29, 2006 at 2:09 PM / IP Logged  
If all else fails drink a glass of vinegar and lots of cranberry juice. Best Buys drug test policy? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.Oh yeah and try not to throw up for at least an hour.Best Buys drug test policy? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic