< Prev Topic Next Topic >
grtn316 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: December 26, 2006 at 11:28 PM / IP Logged  
ttt
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 27, 2006 at 8:09 AM / IP Logged  
Do you understand the tech sheet I sent you...? It shows the wire from the brain as well. It tells you WHAT to hook to WHAT, on your exact vehicle....
grtn316 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2006 at 9:49 AM / IP Logged  
Yes I understood it. I went over all the wires again using your sheet. Looked Good.
I also disconnected all connectors from the brain except the main, outputs (next to the main), led, and the 2 pager system connectors. Nothing.
This makes me think the brain is malfunctioning since it worked correctly for a few weeks and then started acting like this (except the remote start issue). I mean, what would cause the LED to stay solid all the time?
I reviewed the starter wires and they look good too. Hopefully, moving the starter status wire to the output side of the relay will solve that problem.
evois 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2006 at 10:44 AM / IP Logged  

grtn316 wrote:
I mean, what would cause the LED to stay solid all the time?

valet mode

grtn316 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2007 at 9:27 AM / IP Logged  
xtremej wrote:
No as when the alarm is armed the relay acts as a open circuit for starter when disarmed its a closed circuit allowing it to start.
So, it doesn't matter which side of the relay the wires are on?
It should matter though right? Because when its armed it creates a circuit with the alarm to allow it to remote start. I double checked the wires though and the only thing that was in the wrong place was the starter output (status) wire.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic