Adding Remote Start to Concept 60 DEI

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dasupertech 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2006 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  
Hello group,
I have a Brand new Concept 60 that was made by Clifford. My question is...I want to add remote start to the 2002 chevy Suburban. This alarm has plenty of out puts to be able to add a remote start.
My question is to you all is which one will be the cheapest and the best option. I know I can get a DEI HORNET 560T for about 35 bucks shipped to my house brand new.
I will also need a 556LW Passlok II bypass kit, I believe as well. Does anyone know if It will be needed?
I kinda want to upgrade to a two-way remote start but they are expensive. The only time I will use the Remote start is in the morning and after work.
I'm thinking of buying a Directed Electronics 556T Timer Temperature Remote Start Activation Module. To be able to set a time for starting at work. Since my Office is a ways away from my car. I would have to buy one of the 1 mile range one to work from my Desk.
Give me your inputs.
Thanks in advance
Jamie
slab42 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2006 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  
you will need the 556lw, and you can just use an aux channel (negative pulse) on the alarm to the WHITE/ blue wire on just about any DEI remote start to activate.
dasupertech 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 09, 2006 at 8:03 PM / IP Logged  
Where can I find all the possibly part numbers for DEI remote starts. Are there any major differences that I need to watch for?
dasupertech 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 10, 2006 at 4:48 PM / IP Logged  
Anyone?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic