icon

Major theft Baltimore area $1000 reward

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
notloudenough2 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2006 at 7:36 AM / IP Logged  
For those of you that don't know me I run a small mobile install business here in the Baltimore area. I am based in Pasadena. My newest work van was broken into wed night and nearly $10,000 worth of stuff was taken. All my tools, lots of dewalt 12 volt [ right angle drill, xrp drill, flashlights, impact]and 18 volt stuff [ hammer drill, 2 or 3 flashlights, impact and jig saw]. lots or batteries for both, 2 brand new xrp 12 volt, maybe 3 old and about 3-5 18 volt all xrp. About 20 crimestopper remote starts, 10 of each dei bypass, 555l, 556u, 457g, lots of transponder keys from Howard keys, a few Viper rb 160xv, a used 791xv w/ 2 lcd remotes, a refurb 881 python, a couple autopage 2 way combos and spare remotes for them-- and countless other misc stuff. Imagine a shop in business for 4 years and everything disappering and you can imagine what is gone. Most of the stuff was in clear plastic totes and they seemed to have just pulled up next to it, smashed the window and proceeded to unload everything
I would really rather not here any **** about how im an installer and there was no alarm on the van. I had just bought it less than a week ago and I "thought" lived I a really good neighborhood. I have a state trooper that lives next door who just retired, until then there was always a state police car next door. Been here 5 years and never any major problems until 6 months ago little **** started happening. I guess I should have taken that as a sign. Any information I can use will result in rewards. All my stuff back, $1000, no questions asked. Pieces here and there tools or whatever will be dealt with also. Lots of the tools had orange paint on them to notice from other people's stuff.
If it wasnt for my family I would be out of business, homeowners insurance has a 2500 max which I had no idea about. Any help would be appreciated. I can be reached at 410-365-1311, leave a message if I dont answer.
here is a small list
20 crimestopper rs1304dp remote starts with the brand new remotes
4 or 5 viper 160xv refurbs in white boxes
1 python 881xv refurb in white box
1 791xv used in autopage box with 2 lcd remotes
10 555l new
10 556u new
4 or 5 457gw
lots of other bypasses laying loose in the totes with relays and other stuff.
chrysler and ford transponder keys
several autopage 850, 855, 725 lcd alarm/remote start combos with spare remotes
1- new chrysler key with remote built in
1 panasonic cq5403u radio
1 kicker comp vr box empty w/ the big 6" port
2-kicker 12" comp vr speakers new in the cardboard boxes
1- kicker 10" comp vr truck box
husky hard bottom tool bag with all installer tools, at least 3 sets of crimpers, wire strippers, 2 or 3 butane irons, one brand new in red case, matco probe, craftsman test light, craftsman large multimeter. red plastic connector cases one with all bits, one with connectors, one with screws. lots of clear white totes with just massive misc bull**** in them, y adaptors, relays, radio brackets, kits, harnesses, etc, etc.
There really is so much stuff missing I cant list it all but the fact that it is so much stuff something has to turn up somewhere.
Thanks in advance
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 30, 2006 at 8:02 AM / IP Logged  
WoW...sorry to hear of your loss man. Alarms keep honest people, honest. I won't give you any crap about the alarm situation. Get it anstalled as soon as you can, and PAY the extra cost of "proper" insurace on that vehicle.
Fastlearner 
Silver - Posts: 346
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2006 at 8:14 AM / IP Logged  
Take a trip to your local flea market if you have any. See if anyone has all the stuff that was stolen. But you pretty much have little chance of getting it back
supradude 
Silver - Posts: 915
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2006 at 9:57 AM / IP Logged  
Most of the time it's somebody nearby that has been watching you for awhile. I hope you find out who it was. It's a shame to lose that much stuff.
'85 Toy
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 06, 2006 at 3:23 AM / IP Logged  
I know how bad this sucks for you. Some slime hit my storage about a year ago. got a bunch of subs and amps. If I could just get my hands on them for 5 min. I'd rip there arms off and beat them to death with them. Sorry for your loss.Major theft Baltimore area $1000 reward - Last Post -- posted image.
Big Dave
wildchildbmx6 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2006 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged  
i will keeps my eyes and ears open. im not real sure about the pasadena area but i know a few people tha are shady so i will snoop around. good luck on getting your stuff back
blueavz71 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2006 at 1:29 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry to hear about your major loss. Your state trooper neighbor probably can hint you the closest ccd camera mounted position or even gas station off the main intersection leading to your home. That might be your best chance to apprehend those punks. Try flea market on Route 1 in Elkridge or ebay.
If you are in need of generating income, I want a Viper 791xv with remote start installed in my 02 Avalanche. If you are experienced with GM big trucks. Shoot me a pm.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic