icon

556U, 2001 Altima and 1997 Expedition

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bryantobando 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 10, 2006 at 9:07 AM / IP Logged  

I would appreciate some help, I'm going to do a remote start install today on a 2001 Altima and 1997 Expedition. I got the 556U Bypass with the key for both. It is not my first time doing a remote start, but it will be my first time doing these bypass installs. Could someone please explain me what is the easiest way to install these , and how to find the wires for the bypass in these cars. Thanks a lot.

Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 10, 2006 at 1:54 PM / IP Logged  
If you are installing the 556U, all connections can be made at the R/S harness while bench wiring, and the ring just wraps around the key cylinder. Very straight forward.
qdaddy 
Copper - Posts: 133
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2006 at 2:20 AM / IP Logged  
easy just connect bypass module red to 12volts and black(blue)  to alarm neg disarm/aux out during start if using a dei alarm thin blue/white wire as to bypass wires there are none when using 556u jus put key in box wire as stated and mount ring around ignition switch  securely then activate rs and the module automatically sends the code from the box to the ign switch thru ring simple these are the easiest bypass mods to use on two of the easiest vehicles to do556U, 2001 Altima and 1997 Expedition - Last Post -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic