icon

neons 1998 mondeo

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
brentfullstop 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2007 at 3:40 AM / IP Logged  
Hi there, I've just been doing some modifications to my 1998 ford mondeo - nothing special at all in terms of "pumping my ride", however i have bought 2 cathodes each on their own cigarette lighter power source.   I have cut these off and separated the wires and bought a switch to turn them on, i have also worked out the appropriate circuit to run them. The only issue i have is i cant find a 12v cable from my battery in my car to power them! does anyone know if there are spare 12v cables hidden somewhere? or do i need to get into the door light power supply or something similar?
any help would be greatly appreciated
firelizard 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2007 at 1:01 PM / IP Logged  
You could use the one from your cigarette lighter, or yes, the dome light, or you could run it direct from the battery with a fuse in place.
brentfullstop 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2007 at 3:12 PM / IP Logged  
running it straight from the battery was my plan but im unsure of the function of the fuse? how would i wire that into the circuit?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic