icon

factory amp in 90 celica gt

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jonathancullen 
Silver - Posts: 282
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2007 at 7:49 PM / IP Logged  

no one was answering my last topic so i changed the title, the guy i got the car gave me only the main wiring harness. celicas have two harnesses needed, one for the front speakers and power, the other for the back speakers and door midbass. i couldnt seem to find a new harness for the car so i got impatient and cut the wire, after examining them i figured out how to power the back speakers, but the door speakers still dont work. the wire coloring was really weird, it had five wires. the only wire that i didnt use was white with a blue stripe, and when i touched this to the deck outs it made a loud popping and then hummed, so i just taped it and have only the rear speakers. i would like to figure out how to make my door speakers work, can anyone help me with this issue? any input would be great.

two 12" cadence TXW-12S, cadence TXA-3002 amplifier, 1990 toyota celica system 10 speakers
jonathancullen 
Silver - Posts: 282
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2007 at 3:24 PM / IP Logged  
anyone? there is that one wire when you touch it to anything then it makes the other speakers pop. anyone know what it is?
two 12" cadence TXW-12S, cadence TXA-3002 amplifier, 1990 toyota celica system 10 speakers

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic