icon

window module, 99 durango

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
durangor ice 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 6:08 PM / IP Logged  
So i got a 4 window rollup/rolldown and i took my door apart and was wondering what wires i connect where. I have a few pics of my door switch panel for all the windows and a pic of the wires goin to the window motor. Just wondering which wires to cut and connect. I seen the diagram but the colors obviously dont match..so just wondering which color wires to cut for my application of a 99 DODGE DURANGO. The picture s are of the FL door. Thanks.
window module, 99 durango - Last Post -- posted image.
99' Dodge Durango
master5 
Silver - Posts: 1,123
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 8:44 PM / IP Logged  
LF Window up/dn  lt. blue - white            at drivers door switch    
RF Window up/dn  brn/wht - brn/wht      at drivers door switch    
LR Window up/dn  blu/wht - RED / blk       at drivers door switch    
RR Window up/dn  gry/blk - grn/wht       at drivers door switch
master5 
Silver - Posts: 1,123
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 8:48 PM / IP Logged  
In the second picture..the lt.blue and the white..plainly there for LF window.....now find those and the rest at the switch harness...good luck.
durangor ice 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 4:25 AM / IP Logged  
so basically i cut the lt. blue and make the connection there, correct? And also is there a way to check it without connecting it to the alarm itself..such as a 12v source? AND also i have a Prestige 996-A alarm/remote start system..which wire would be the auxiliary output if anyone knows?
Sorry one more thing too. Which wires would i connect it to to use my OPTION button on my twoway on that alarm? Thanks for the info guys!
99' Dodge Durango
durangor ice 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 2:47 PM / IP Logged  
Well ill be doing the wiring up now..ill take pics and post up a how-to i suppose.
99' Dodge Durango
durangor ice 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  
ok so i have EVERYTHING wired up to the switch panel and the window still go up and down so i guess im good there. I have power to the module and now i just need to know which wire is the AUX output for my alarm. Its a Prestige 996-A. So if anyone could help me ASAP that would be great. I was lookin through the manual but i dont understand all that mumbo jump outputs and inputs and which one to use. Also i wanted to be able to use my OPTION key on my transponder to be able to put the windows DOWN. I know that the wires arent used yet cause i dont have a truck release hooked up. Thanks alot guys.
99' Dodge Durango
durangor ice 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 4:23 PM / IP Logged  
o and i wanted the aux output or whatever so that when i ARM my truck that my windows go UP. and then when i hold the OPTION key on the twoway that the 2 windows go down. And yes i did buy a 4 window up/ 2 up/dn module. Sorry if im confusing at all.
99' Dodge Durango
durangor ice 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 5:24 PM / IP Logged  
Haha nvm guys. I got the damn thing to work :P I realized that i need another module for the 2 window up/down but this works out great anyways..BUT i would still like to know which wire i have to wire it to so that once i ARM my alarm that the windows will go up. For now tho i have it wired to channel 3 for the option key on the twoway. And works PERFECT! Thanks for all the help!
99' Dodge Durango

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic