icon

airbag light, 2004 volvo xc90

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ss-installer 
Silver - Posts: 444
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 7:14 PM / IP Logged  
2004 Volvo XC90.  I unplugged the A/C controls while the key was on and now the airbag light is on. Any suggestions?
master5 
Silver - Posts: 1,123
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  

oops......I guess there is an airbag light in the ac controls??

Oh well..try disconnecting the battery for a few minutes..then reconnect it and check for the light..99.9% of the time that works for me. If it doesn't work it won't harm anything..just clear the clock and radio statio memories so you might want to jot them down if it's not your car.

I hope it doesn't require a dealer to reset it because they SUCK and are big fat giant rip off artist expert butt raping douchebags..oh..was I being too nice? lol

Keep me posted and good luck.

master5 
Silver - Posts: 1,123
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 10, 2007 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  
disregard my last post...don't even bother disconnecting the  battery on that volvo..it will do no good.  You made a common mistake but there is no damage to anything...but..only the dealer can reset the airbag light. If the vehicle is still under warranty try not to let them know you messed with the dash and they may reset it for no charge.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic