icon

hid works now here is what i did

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dkeshish 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2007 at 12:39 AM / IP Logged  
Guys everyone here is awesome. Kartuneman you are the best. So here is the whole deal. I have a 2006 chrysler 300. No day time lights, I bought a  8000k hid conversion kit. When I installed it the first time I just did it through the instructions with NO RELAY. when i turned the lights on engine off everything was perfect, the minute I turned the engine on? a mess, lights looked like the police in that they were in strobin (flicker effect). everytime I pressed the gas everytime I changed gears... This is when Kartuneman got a hold of me AND VERY patiently showed me how to instal relays. After the relays the problem was still there!! So i continued to read in this forumn and noticed some people talking about diodes and capacitors... I went to radio shack and purchased 2 2200uf Capacitors and 6amp rectifier diodes. after installing this IT WORKS!! no more flickers no more just driving in the day time IT WORKS! the side with the diode went to 85 and the other side to 86. Ah man I am so happy it worked!hid works now here is what i did - Last Post -- posted image.
dkeshish 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 09, 2007 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  
if anyone needs help with this and has similar issues please dont hesitate to ask, I will return the favor that all of the guys here have done for me. I CANT BELIEVE IT WORKED!! this was the last straw I had planned on just going back to normal bulbs and eat the 200 bucks it cost me for the kit! YES!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic