icon

slow times is this feild dead?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
eurobink 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  

i agree with you on the race to zero.. ive seen managers drop prices just to get the sale from the other store, yet both were owned by the same guy.. i agree with you 100% 

i didnt drop that remark to brag.. more so an example on your, now mentioned, race to zero.. ultimately, this race to zero is inevitable.. competitors dont work together.. we never have.. in florida i actually made friends with mine, and learned to not step on their toes, in turn they sent me work i specialized in, and vice versa..

i understand also why mr 12volt set the rules in this place.. however.. its time to quit walking on eggshells and rattle some cages.. we are retail shops.. individually none of us have any pull.. even the mightiest of shops are crawling.. im tired of everyone not trying to hurt feelings..

its like watching the titanic.. dont panic everyone.. as the ship is sinking.. panic is not needed.. but swift action is..

In auto glass industry.. to make a long story short.. it is setup in a way, propagagted by the insurance companies, that if we dont cut our throats we will not get the business..

i dont really care what method anyone uses.. it is more all purposes insignificant.. and NO, Mr 12volt.. this industry will be crippled forever.. as are the other industries who suffered unfavorable impacts.. what will come of it, noone knows. but it wouldnt hurt if a bunch of us joined as a team to service the industry nationwide...  i wonder what are the odds of that.. all oother companies are merging.. but the retail outfits are still being stubborn.

i wonder how much longer before my account here gets cancelled.. itll probably be a record.. hehe

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic