icon

02 accord 4 dr window roll up/down

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
proatthagame 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  

I have the compustar cm3000. I am currently studying the MECP basic installers guide and from what ive read about relays and diodes, can i hook up my alarm so when i use the aux1(-) or aux2(-) my remote the windows will go up and down, but i also would like them to roll up when i lock the doors. Can i do this without purchasing the window roll up module,but by just using the appropriate electrical components?

Yours Truly
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 5:48 PM / IP Logged  
The appropriate electrical componants are the window modules...02 accord 4 dr window roll up/down - Last Post -- posted image.
proatthagame 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 7:03 PM / IP Logged  

KarTuneMan wrote:
The appropriate electrical componants are the window modules...02 accord 4 dr window roll up/down - Last Post -- posted image.

Thats not the answer i was looking for but thanks.....

Yours Truly
captainzab 
Silver - Posts: 606
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 7:10 PM / IP Logged  
it wouldnt be safe or even smart at all to use relays and diodes and stuff you would need 2 relays per door (one going up and one going down) plus, you would have to hold it to make sure it stops at the right position, if you hold it too long it could mess up the motor (window module watches out for this)
anyways, u can use an aux to roll window down, then your ground when armed wire will roll the windows up when you press lock (no need to use aux 2 roll window up) assuming your using dei 530T (i havent used any other type)
basically, a window module is the ONLY way to do it
Note: You Always Dont Get What You Pay For.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 8:39 PM / IP Logged  

KarTuneMan wrote:

Uhmmmm..... never mind.

proatthagame 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  

captainzab wrote:
it wouldnt be safe or even smart at all to use relays and diodes and stuff you would need 2 relays per door (one going up and one going down) plus, you would have to hold it to make sure it stops at the right position, if you hold it too long it could mess up the motor (window module watches out for this)
anyways, u can use an aux to roll window down, then your ground when armed wire will roll the windows up when you press lock (no need to use aux 2 roll window up) assuming your using dei 530T (i havent used any other type)
basically, a window module is the ONLY way to do it

Thank You Sir.

Yours Truly

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic