icon

508d experts

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chuckp1984 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 6:05 PM / IP Logged  
I have a Clifford RSX3.5 and i am adding a 508d to it.
I connected blue and green wires from 508d to the light blue wire in my H1 harness(multiplex input). Also red to power and black grounded properly.
Here is my problem. With the alarm armed i can see the 508d picking up motion by the led flickering. But i do not receive the warning on my pager, nor does the alarm beep to warn the intruder.
BUT!, when i disarm the alarm, it THEN notifies my that the 508d was warning and beeps repeatably and my trunk region blinks.
How can i get audible alerts and pages to my remote??
eurobink 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 7:36 PM / IP Logged  

i always piggy backed it with the impact sensor.. and i used an extra channel on the alarm, with a relay, to create a switch so i could turn the 508d off with the remote.. i added an additional LED in the vehicle to let me know its status..

the blue is an instant trigger.. it should have gone off.. are you giving it enough time to set off? does it set off when you walk real close or stick your hand inside?

chuckp1984 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  
It will warn, but not audibly, or to my pager. I know it is because of the led on the 508d. So when i disarm the system, then it tells me i have had a single or multiple warns. Im confused.
eurobink 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 8:06 PM / IP Logged  

what im trying to ask is.. besides the warning.. are you able to set it off with the motion?

also, does the impact sensor warn audible?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic