icon

98 s10 passlock 2 problems

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
atomicspark 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2007 at 11:34 AM / IP Logged  

Ok so my truck and my remote start alarm has been working fine for the past five months that it has been installed, i have a Matrix 50.5x. But last week the security light started turning on while i was driving, eventually it would go off... but this began to do this constantly... now its to the point where my car wont start with the key or the remote, but i let passlock reset it self and then the truck will start but the security light comes back on while im driving... i have noticed that the light will turn on if i accelerate too quickly... any ideas? This keeps happening and sometimes i cant get it to start for twenty to thirty mins........ any way that my 555L could be the problem? any input would be greatly appricated

Thanks

chadwa2003 
Copper - Posts: 353
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2007 at 11:37 AM / IP Logged  
It could be a loose connection on the 555l who did the install they should still warranty there work
atomicspark 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2007 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  
I did however i saudered everything to keep from a loose connection happening
customak47 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2007 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged  
you probably have a junk bypass or a loose connection. I would resolder the yellow wire back together and buy a gmbp from bypasskits.com and use that instead because it communicates directly with the computer instead of hardwiring the passlock wires.
My rifle is my friend...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic