the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

oe evs ii odd problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Installer_mss 
Copper - Posts: 221
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2007 at 9:34 AM / IP Logged  

in short i work for a mobile diagnostic and repair company in dallas.  recently i have had a dealership with an issue i can't get anywhere on.  i can't find the wire schematics for the oe add-on evs II security system for dodge/chrysler anywhere on the web and the dealership won't give out any info on it.  maybe someone knows where i can get it or even help me with the problem.  it's a 2000 jeep cherokee and it was in a collision.  when you try to unlock the vehicle, the alarm goes off and won't let you shut it off until you open the driver door and press unlock again.  the driver door is the only one that seems to have an effect.  i checked to see if the door triggers where diode isolated but they just used the courtesy light under the knee bolster (one wire for all four doors).  i have replaced the brain twice and still same problem.  anyone experience and fix this before???

"If a man made it, another can modify it...it just takes some thinking."
"If you ask questions, you're a fool for 5 minutes; if you don't, you're a fool for a lifetime."
Ween 
Platinum - Posts: 1,364
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2007 at 6:56 AM / IP Logged  

hi,

i'm pretty sure that piece is the same as a Code-Alarm ROG-1....just a different sticker on the module.  i"ll dig up the instructions at work, and repost.

mark

Ween 
Platinum - Posts: 1,364
Platinum spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2007 at 12:56 PM / IP Logged  

hi again,

if the unit has an 18-pin main harness, here is the wiring...pin 1 lower right hand corner, viewed from wire end.

1....ground, 2....horn polarity, 3....negative door trigger, 4....positive door trigger, 5....disarm input, 6....ignition, 7....disarm button, 8....arm input, 9....unlock switch sense input, 10....battery, 11....parking light output, 12....parking light polarity, 13, 14, 15....status indicator/valet button, 16....horn output, 17.... siren output (negative), 18...NC

i do have the installation manual if you have more questions 

hope this helps

m

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic