the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Cannot Get Car Into Reservation Mode, Compustar CM-X

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
seanydizzle 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2024 at 1:10 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seanydizzle
Car: 1994 Subaru Impreza JDM import (Manual trans)
Brain: Compustar CM-X
Problem: Cannot get into reservation mode
Steps taken so far:
Installed all wires best i can with the options on my vehicle
car doesnt have keysence and i think this is the wire that may be giving me an issue
ive trained the tacho and programed the keys i know the Park brake and brake switch work i can hear the brain click when i activate them
i know the door swich signal is working my key fob tells me when the door is open.
ive gone into feature 2-14 and set to enter with park brake and left 2-15 alone.
ive set the das-II to the imputs i want not sure if there is one in perticular on zone 5 it needs but put at the lowest 3inches
the kit came with the blade modual but sence i dont have any pre existing imobilizer or any cann network i dont think its needed.
the door lock and unlock outputs are not hooked up currently becuse i had to order new master centerlock actuator to drive the slaves.
Im hopeing it is somthing simple like setting to an anolog mode for the key sence but im lost.
PLS HELP.
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 408
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2024 at 11:21 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
Key sense doesn't matter, the small green wire under the blade hasn't been cut?
when you lift the ebrake, you can hear the brain click? When you turn off the car with the key, does it stay running? using a test light or meter, check your green wire (IGN) on the cm-x and make sure it has power when going into reservation mode
seanydizzle 
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2024 at 3:01 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seanydizzle
Thank you for your response it was the green wire droping voltage moved it now it enters reservation but now we have another issue
car goes to start and only pulses starter one little blip ive set the feature to add +0.6s but doesnt seem to do anything
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 408
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 01, 2024 at 4:07 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
Manual has to be to have TACH learned, I would double check to make sure you have the correct starter wire hooked up to Yellow from the compustar. dumb question, you hooked up both 12v red wires from the compustar?
seanydizzle 
Posted: May 01, 2024 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote seanydizzle
I only remember one red wire coming from CN2 I have the yellow wire hooked directly to the starter solenoid is that OK. And tach is learned is there an optimal wire to hook to I hear some people use injector wires I hooked mine upto the haltech specified wire.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic