icon

cartridge or ato fuses?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
custum 
Member - Posts: 49
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2014 at 1:08 AM / IP Logged  
Oh-Ho make that three, I like secure and safe too!
davep. 
Gold - Posts: 641
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2014 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  
If it's an automotive installation, I endeavor to use the same type of fuse that is already in use in other circuits. If it's an old car with AGC's, I use inline AGC's. Newer car with ATC or ATO's, they make fuse holders for those too.
Makes it simpler for the owner when procuring or carrying spares. Also increases the opportunities for substitution if the need arises in the field.
custum 
Member - Posts: 49
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2014 at 9:31 PM / IP Logged  
Yep, concurrency is important, With all the made to install jobs to get finished a trend for a 'good construction' of all my new improvements would be the motivation. Instead of changing the formula in each job and rethinking it all out just to cater to minor differences or unpopular methods/equipment ,I'll just keep concurrency and get the same spares for it.
Of course if the job is with already made parts, in the planning you must keep that in mind, its only sensible.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic