python smartstart ps5000 honda accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
andre3wap 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: October 04, 2014 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged  
Hello fellas,
I am looking for some help with this please. I have a 2008 Honda Accord and I am trying to install a Python Ps5000 system in it. I installed this system in a 07 Honda civic months ago successfully.
I tried installing this on my accord today, however, when I click the Auto Start button on the remote, the car lights up as if you turn the key in the On position, but it does not crank. Any ideas what I could be missing. ? below is the wires I connected thus far, with the help of this link with the Accord schematic;
https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=102598
python smartstart ps5000 honda accord -- posted image.
Thanks team.
andre3wap 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 06, 2014 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  
no one ? python smartstart ps5000 honda accord -- posted image.
andre3wap 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM / IP Logged  
I decided to strip down the heavy gauge wire and do some testing, Today I noticed that the starter output wire from the remote start is not putting out any volts. Maybe this is the source of my problem. ANy ideas on what could be causing the remote start brain to not put out any volts to the starter output wire?a
andre3wap 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2014 at 4:11 PM / IP Logged  
Even though it seems like no one could determine what the issue might have been.
Luckily I managed to figure this out on my own, without any damage to my car. So, the picture above that came with the PS5000 is incorrect, the heavy gauge connector labels;
H1 Purple - Starter Output
H2 Green - STarter Input
H3 Red - 30A High Current 12V
H4 Orange - Output to Accessory
H5 Red - Output to Primary ignition Circuit
H6 Pink - 30A High Current 12V
H7 Red /White - Output to Second Ignition Circuit
H8 Pink/WHite - 30A High Current 12V
Based on the coloring of the three 12V wires (H3, H6 & H8), for 12v wires to be pink did not sit right with me, however, I was just following Python's schematic (They are Pro's), after a week of pondering driving myself crazy because I know I did everything right and this thing just wont crank. I remembered I uploaded a video of my previous install, same system (PS5000) on a Honda Civic, after reviewing the video and the heavy Gauge wires, 2 of the 12V wires on the above schematic doesn't match the ones I installed on the civic.
andre3wap 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2014 at 4:18 PM / IP Logged  
I corrected the pink wires;
H5, H6, and H8. The correct functions of these wires according to my old schematics is below.
H5 - 30A High Current 12V
H6 - Output to Primary ignition Circuit
H8 - Output to Second Ignition Circuit
Referene to my video:
My YouTube Video
(1:12 second in)
After making the below corrections to my car, the remote start worked perfectly fine. Again, I am grateful it did not damage my car. Shouldn't Python be more careful with things like these ??

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic