Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
whiterob 
Copper - Posts: 351
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM / IP Logged  
methos123 wrote:
"So I'm wondering what you want from us exactly?"
All I want from you is discussion and input. I value your opinion on this subject being that you all have spent some time with these things, and have an understanding that is deeper than the average Joe. I don't know why you,(WhiteRob) are upset that I don't do whatever you say. This is after all a discussion forum, not a do as your told forum. I don't want to have this thread be a shouting match or anything like that, but I don't want things being take out of proportion to what they really are.
I'm not upset or anything I am just truly wondering what you are trying to get from this thread. I don't mind that you are using that enclosure I am just wondering why this thread was created. To me, there hasn't been much of a discussion. You haven't changed your plan since the beginning and nothing has been accomplished.   
Again, I'm not trying to come off being angry or upset. I don't really care if you listen to our advice. I just was wondering what exactly you wanted us to say or what you wanted help with.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic