icon

05 Ford door lock actuators

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
berggie 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 8:47 PM / IP Logged  
Hello, I am in serch of the wire color code for the drivers door and any of the other doors that I need so i can use factory RKE to arm and disarm my code alarm 545 system in a 05 ford f350 super duty crew cab with RKE but not factory security. Also can this be done in the kick panels or under dash, I don"t want to take door panels off.
Novice installer
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 9:01 PM / IP Logged  
     Power Unlock          BLACK/ WHITE          (-)          AT DRIVER'S DOOR BOOT     
               VEHICLES W/O FACTORY KEYLESS ENTRY HAVE A REVERSE POLARITY DOOR LOCK SYSTEM. WIRE COLORS MAY BE BLACK/ WHITE OR PINK/GREEN. CHECK DRIVER'S DOOR SWITCH FOR CORRECT COLOR.     
     PowerLock          WHITE/ RED          (-)          AT DRIVER'S DOOR BOOT     
               ON VEHICLES W/O FACTORY KEYLESS HAVE A REVERSE POLARITY DOOR LOCK SYSTEM. WIRE COLOR MAY BE BLACK/ WHITE OR PINK/GREEN. CHECK DRIVER'S DOORLOCK SWITCH FOR CORRECT COLOR.
berggie 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 9:09 PM / IP Logged  
That is were I hooked up the remote entry wires from the code alarm, can i hook the arm and disarm wires to the same? If the unlock is hooked up there will the unit stay disarmed with the factory two step unlock? I thought I need to locate and hook to the actual motor power wires?
Novice installer
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2005 at 9:20 PM / IP Logged  
Arm Input: Pink/Black - Lock Motor Wire @ Drivers kick
Disarm Input: RED / Orange - Driver Door Unlock Motor @ Drivers kick
Unlock Switch Sense Input: Pink/Orange - Pass Door Unlock @ Drivers kick
You want to go into the boot for the one, but if you can't find the other two at the drivers kick they should all be in the drivers boot.
Good luck,
Mike
berggie 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 28, 2005 at 6:51 AM / IP Logged  

NowYaKnow,

Thanks for the info , it worked perfectly!05 Ford door lock actuators - Last Post -- posted image.

Berggie05 Ford door lock actuators - Last Post -- posted image.

Novice installer

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic