icon

2001 Nissan Sentra se head unit diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nickcervantes 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged  
Ive been looking for a wire diagram for the head unit harness on the 2001 Nissan Sentra SE. I got a reply but the wires and colors are all off. For one the 12 volt constant is the blue wire on the harness and the 12 volt switch is the pink wire. I Figured out all the speaker outputs, the 12 volt switch, the 12 volt constant and thats it, I havent found the ground and illumination wire and theres some other wires im not to sure of. I wanna hook up my deck but im not sure which ones are the illumination. They are two wires which are yellow and read but ones is red with a yellow stripe and the other one is yellow with a red stripe and this wire is a bit smaller in diameter. If anyone can help as to defining all the wires on the 2001 Nissan Sentra SE head unit I would love you. I can't find anything, so please help me.
some one sent me this reply before and this is totally not the same as my car so if you are thinking of putting this it is not correct.
radio 12 v-yeloow       
radio 12 volt switch-purple
radio illumination-RED / whote
POWER ANTENNA = GREEN / WHITE
trusdamanr 
Copper - Posts: 116
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 8:54 PM / IP Logged  
the illumination wire is the yellow/red...and the ground is gonna have to go to the metal brackets on the radio...or screw the ground into the metal around the area....
nickcervantes 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 9:10 PM / IP Logged  
which wire was it the yellow with a red stripe or red with a yellow stripe. Im referring to which one is the the illumination; and if you can answer this, what is the other wire then?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic