icon

cheap ebay dvd touchscreen

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
94 gt vert 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2008 at 1:00 PM / IP Logged  

Ok I know I am new to the car stereo thing so you can flame me all you want. I just bought a stereo on ebay and it is a no name. heres the link:

http://cgi./ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280254020681&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=018

I was wondering did I screw the pooch by ordering this thing? Its got a ton of options and looks really cool. Anyone else have any experience with this type of equipment?

94 GT Convertable
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 10, 2008 at 1:19 PM / IP Logged  
270 dollars including shipping from the UK.  And does it even have a brand name?  You are right, it does have a lot of features.  With so many features, it makes you wonder how much quality you will get.
94 gt vert 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2008 at 2:22 PM / IP Logged  
I guess I will find out. There seems like alot of similar stereos on ebay with no name brand and are kinda cheap. I will post up what I think about it as soon as it comes in.
94 GT Convertable
94 gt vert 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  

Well I got it in. Looks like pretty good quality. The instructions are very easy to understand even though it has so many options. The programming for this thing seems very easy.

To be honest with you this stereo seems to good to be true. Its almost like they decided what the perfect options would be for a stereo and put it into it.

I guess I will see as soon as I get my car back from the shop and have a chance to put it in.

94 GT Convertable
04nata 
Copper - Posts: 358
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM / IP Logged  

I bought a PYLE PLD51MUBT, it has all the options also, and everybody said it would be a PYLE of crap, but I love it, and to me it sounds great also.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic