icon

lock/ unlock wire color 07 infiniti g35

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
infiniti2007 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
there is ALL DOORS UNLOCK SOLENOID - BROWN at the top of BCM white connector. I already found that wire. Could you show me how to hook up with this, if you know how. Thanks
hhh
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 12:23 PM / IP Logged  

I'm telling you, there isn't an "all doors unlock" solenoid.  I've been working on Nissan/Infinitis almost exclusively for the past 4 years.  I've 5 wired the '07s and they have a common lock actuator and isolated unlock actuators (2 for the coupe, 3 for the sedan).  I know this from first hand experiance.

According to the service manual there are 6 brown wires at the BCM, and not a single one of them is an all doors unlock wire (although one of them will unlock both rear doors).

The wiring for it would be indentical to what I posted above - just cut it and run it through an automotivef SPDT relay and try it out.

Kevin Pierson
hurleyloser 
Copper - Posts: 157
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 4:03 PM / IP Logged  

Is it not possible to run wires into the door and use the RED / white and blue/white at the switch?

MECP Master Certified Technician
ASE A6 Certified Technician
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 10:44 AM / IP Logged  
I guess I decided to hook up the unlock (-)  ( Alarm/Remote starter) to the blue/white (-) ( vehicle wire). I opened the driver's side panel, and I still could not find the blue/white for unlocked. Does anybody knows exatcly where these wires located?.
hhh
KPierson 
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 12:19 PM / IP Logged  
What is the "blue/white" wire supposed to do?  I'm showing the unlock wire being a yellow wire (small guage) at pin 6 of the door lock switch big plug.  It should read 5vdc with the switch plugged in and no key in the door cylinder.  With the key turned to the "UNLOCK" position in the drivers door key cylinder the wire should read 0vdc.
Kevin Pierson
hurleyloser 
Copper - Posts: 157
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 12:21 PM / IP Logged  

go the the inner door skin, locate the key cylinder, and the wires should go from there to another box if i remember correctly. you should for sure be able to find them by the key cylinder in the door. you may have to remove a few inner panels, and the speaker. Also you might have to drill a hole through the molex plug in the door to get the wires through the door. don't remember the exact details of this car, but I'm willing to bet I'm thinking of the same one. You should be able to program comfort closure and have the front windows roll up upon arming if you use these wires.

MECP Master Certified Technician
ASE A6 Certified Technician
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged  
So, How do I hook this yellow wire with negative(-) unlocked door alarm/remote starter , Kevin?
hhh
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 12:56 PM / IP Logged  
Can I find blue/white wire inside the passenger doors also ? Hurleyloser.
hhh
KPierson 
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 1:58 PM / IP Logged  

The key cylinder is much harder to get to on the '07s (of course I'm still not sure if its a coupe or a sedan).

The best way to get at it is to remove the plastic trim piece that the cables pass through that go to the lock and door handle.  You can pop it out and get to the wiring behind there, but I don't remember actually seeing the key cylinder.  I would strongly recomend against removing the interior door skin, as the motor is mounted through it - you will have to disconnect the glass from the motor and secure the glass before it can be removed (from what I have heard, I have never had to do it). 

What is the blue/white wire supposed to do?  I doubt it would be in the passenger door as there is no key cylinder in the passenger door and the unlock signals themselves are sent through a serial bus to the BCM.

The (-) unlock output from your alarm should be connected to the yellow wire in the drivers door.

Kevin Pierson
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2008 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  

the blue/white wire (-) from vehicle for unlock the doors. so just connect this yellow wire to the alarm/remote starter 's unlock , it has (-) output.

hhh
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic