icon

any one hear of this alarm?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
carguy411 
Silver - Posts: 683
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2009 at 11:23 AM / IP Logged  
thanks . what do you think about the crimefighter one that liquidaudio_ss is talkin about. it seems like a decent alarm. im trying to do some research on it but cant find to much i think its a new unit it thats y
thanks again
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2009 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged  
Yeah, That should be dead giveaway. I also looked for info, and the only thing I could find was that the company is based out of Malaysia. IMO, there is no way I would spend that much money on something that there is no info on. The chances of being able to get any tech support on the product are slim to none, so if it is bad right off the bat...you are stuck with a paper weight.
carguy411 
Silver - Posts: 683
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged  
yeah you got a point. ust trying to figure what is tha best alarm. i guess its down to the skytek and the prestige any one else have an idea
thanks
liquidaudio_ss 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2009 at 10:44 AM / IP Logged  
the crimefighter piece is similar to the prostar, prostar is out dated and the crimefighter is based on a similar platform but new changes have been made, it is very well built, on board 40amp relays for the main harness, the thing weighs more than any other alarm/starter on the market, dual 20amp fused pk light outputs (euro vehicles vw), will work on voltage mode, tach sensing,oil sensing and will work on propane vehicles, will work on standard or automatic vehicles, built in 10amp trunk release, built in 5 wire door locks (positive, negative or reverse polarity) no more adding a ton of relays for certain applications, if anyone is serious about getting one i am available for any technical support or questions, i apologize for the delay and vagueness of my previous responses, i needed to finish some paperwork before i could blurt out any answers, I have been a compustar dealer forever and now almost half of my customers want theirs pulled and this installed, yes it is very new on the market but from what i have experienced it is a solid piece. there are 3 more pieces coming available shortly, add on security to OEM system and a monchrome lcd version.
Liquid Audio Styling & Sound Ltd.
Red Deer, AB, Canada
403-352-2224
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic