the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 4:32 PM / IP Logged  
azn:
1: HERE, HERE! I've already tried to extract from him anything that would keep us from thinking he ISN'T knowledgeable, and see where we are? Still arguing whether he is or not! He *is* only 18, so we have to cut SOME slack...
2: I cannot say that you are comparable. (And not in the bad way, either!)
3: Thank you! I agree, and I, too, am eagerly awaiting some of the cool, refreshing knowledge rain to quench my thirsty idiot brain!
4: ...and the motion carries!
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
j.reed 
Copper - Posts: 716
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged  

6thaveme wrote:
joeb3845  my 15inch kicker l7 is in a 4 cuft box tuned to 35hz and will blow away any inch sub out there on the market on a db meter ...Im not a sq system builder nor a clean looking system builder but when it comes to getting high numbers on that meter i could school half the guys on this website.......

I can promise you are wrong here. So your L7 going to beat any other sub out there? I really hope i see you at finals this year. 

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 9 - Last Post -- posted image.
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 6:38 PM / IP Logged  
just when you think it might be over.......nope.
joeb3845 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 6:54 PM / IP Logged  

why am i the one that needs to prove what i know? you guys are so smart and know more because you have been a a forum so long thinking every one you """want""" to beleve is right.

but since yall think your so smart anser this in good detail. since this is a part of car audio

alternator

1. do you know how to rebuild it?

2. do you know how to build one to put out more amps and last? as in what parts needed what needs to be changed and/or upgraded to handle the higher amps needed to run you car audio system? ( you may use any car or trucks alternator as an example)

3. do you know how to help your stock alternator keep up with a small amplifiers draw. some then like a 60amp alt with a 1000watt rms amp?

4. does any car or truck have a stock fuse between the alternator and battery thats may need up graded?

now im not gona say i know every thing and im sure theres thangs you guys know i dont and vise versa.

j.reed 
Copper - Posts: 716
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 6:57 PM / IP Logged  

soundnsecurity wrote:

Im curiouse. Lets see some knowledge from the young buck. If he even knew his Kicker stuff he would know 4 cube and 35Hz is not an optimal  SPL encloser for an L7 15. Lets see the wisdom.

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 9 - Last Post -- posted image.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2009 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  

soundnsecurity wrote:

Well, it is now. This thread is locked ...now play nice.

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 9 - Last Post -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Page of 9

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic