icon

2007 mitsubishi galant ralliart amp

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jmccalister07 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2009 at 11:00 PM / IP Logged  
I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Galant with the rockford fosgate system facotry, I'm trying to install an after market deck, I've purchased the harness for it and it is only playing the front dash speakers and the rear highs. The door speakers and the woofers are powered by the factory amp. I found this product by metra model number mito-01, and it says its for the Mitsubishi eclipse and endevor with the rockford fosgate systems. Can anyone tell me if it's work for the galant. I think it would basked on its description, but its pretty expensive to be taking a chance and it not work.
maryland33 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2009 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged  
Metra has not yet released the harness for the Galant w/the Rockford Fosgate premium sound.Due out this summer.
rocgalant 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2009 at 11:00 AM / IP Logged  

Yeah I couldn't find any harnesses for the Rockford system. I have the standard. Here is a link that may be helpful. It just gives the wiring colors if you don't have them to help ID what goes where.

http://www.thegalantcenter.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34367

jmccalister07 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2009 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  
okay thanks... that sucks they should pretty much be the same, well I would think they would be anyway.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic