icon

04 chevy silverado, viper 5002

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jcs091570 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2009 at 8:21 AM / IP Logged  
I will try that. So hook the wht park wire from alarm and hook it to the neg park light wire on vehicle, and switch jumper switch to neg? Do I need a relay involved?  Just confused because there is a positive park light wire in driver kick (brown) and a neg park light wire which is gry/blk at the BCM
fcss 
Copper - Posts: 92
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2009 at 9:44 AM / IP Logged  

correct, you dont need a relay. either wire will work, If you want to use the pos wire leave the jumper fuse the way it is and tag the brown wire in the kick,  if you want to use the neg gry/lblk just move the jumper fuse over,  I always try to tag a neg light.

Hope this helped

jcs091570 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2009 at 9:58 AM / IP Logged  
The domelight circuit on this vehicle has a delay before it turns off.  The door triggers are separate for each door and are (-). The domelight circuit shows 12v when the light is on. If I am not mistaken, the H1/9 wht blk domelight output wire would connect directly to the ciruit itself..and the H3/A on the 451m relay on board would connect to chassis ground?  The door pins are negative so I want to confirm they connect to H1/8 green wire on alarm and are diode isolated? The domelight circuit wire is gray/blk just as is the park light wire so kinda confusing.. and the door triggers are gray/blk left door and the pass door is BLACK/ wht according to the diagram I have.  Any help would be appreciated to confirm my specs and I am using the right wire diagram. Thanks.
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2009 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged  
What are you using for a bypass module? This install is much easier with one. It turns the dome light on and off too.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic