icon

2005 dodge ram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dvaldez0989 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  
when installing h.i.d.s on a 2005 dodge ram. what size capacitor do i use to get rid of the light on the dash and do i add it inline with the power to the hid or the balast??
dvaldez0989 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 26, 2009 at 1:44 AM / IP Logged  

so i read on another topic on the problem with the hids flashing. well i tried the seperate relay with the hi/lo hids. ... didnt work2005 dodge ram -- posted image. so i told my buddy that i can wire the trigger to his paring lights so they would come on. problem is of course that he would get the "lamp out" on the dash and he does not have high beams. i am really confused and i want to get these to work for him because i need to learn and he really wants them.

for both wires or only low beam if using a non HILOW KIT relay setup

pin86 pos from headlight harness
pin85 ground
pin30 output to pos of hid kit
pin 87a not used
pin87 possitive fused from the battery.

i tried this and it didnt work. what am i supposed to do if it is a hi/lo kit?? does this mean that i need 2 relays per light?? i would hate to do all this work and it still doesnt work.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic