Platinum - Posts: 13,672
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 02, 2009 at 11:43 PM / IP Logged  

Guilty as charged.

loud?no_louder! 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2009 at 11:44 PM / IP Logged  
Man this the least thing I'm thinking about I like audio but I'm worried about the skirts that are chasing my dunked out lack man if y'all wana talk about it y'all can keep ur self felling right with that week ass atitude I just blow kush all day love y'all haters!
Kandycaddy33
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2009 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
loud?no_louder! wrote:
Man this the least thing I'm thinking about I like audio but I'm worried about the skirts that are chasing my dunked out lack man if y'all wana talk about it y'all can keep ur self felling right with that week ass atitude I just blow kush all day love y'all haters!
WTH? I have NO idea what you just said... I *think* you were trying to "tell me off", but I'm not really sure...
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
loud?no_louder! 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2009 at 11:53 PM / IP Logged  
Naw it just means love u! And it's ok that ur an donut hole! dumb ass it's ok u ain't got no swag!
Kandycaddy33
armymp90099 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2009 at 2:38 AM / IP Logged  
just to let you know thats not a good way to get your questions answered on this site...just sayin. not hating. but everyone does have a point in the fact that hifonics is crap. especially subs. youd get a better deal getting pioneer premiers such as these....
pioneer premier ts-w3002d4 you can find them at .....com for $135 each. Great subs for the price and they have never dissapointed me.
-ETS-
Escape The Scilence
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic